Tuesday 21 December 2010

Janathon.

One thing I have noticed since being on things like fetcheveryone and now even this is that I feel part of a community and for that reason I enjoy being a runner. I hate it when I am cold and can hardley catch my breath but once you get into a rythum and your feet just move underneth you with very little effort you can't help but feel amazed. Firstly.... nothing hurts and you can actually talk. secondly..... your not even thinking about your feet and third of all..... your nearly home for a hot shower and your bed!
Thats what I love.
And how I miss running right now.
 

5 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Good Luck with Janathon :-)

    Being part of a running community has really made a difference for me. I keep having to think of better and more extravagant reasons to skip runs!

    HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I keep logging into the wrong account when
    I comment on Blogger!

    Good luck again....!

    HB

    Correct web address...!
    runhelenrun.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The community is one of the best things about Janathon - I hope you have a wonderful month! cheers Sean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for Jan!

    Keep positive thoughts and it will never hurt :)

    Martyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to sharing the month with you and everyone else. Hope I can make time to run, to post and to read other posts too. Good luck, and Happy Christmas, Phil

    ReplyDelete