Sunday 2 January 2011

Day two.

My lungs feel like they are about to burst but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I went further then I expected to get and I ended up stopping a few times. I get a little nervous running by my self as in the past I have nearly fainted when I stop. seems to be something that happens when I stop running. I get hot and a sick feeling and then I start to see a big balck line. I think that is some of the reasons why I haven't been out so much. One.... snow and lots of it. Two.... Ice and lots of it. Three...... Cold and lots of snot. and Four nearly fainting at traffic lights.

2 comments:

  1. The near-fainting bit makes me feel a little nervous for you. What's that about? Do you have blood sugar issues? Carry identification in case of emergency? Let someone know you're out there running in case you don't come back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris. I am not sure what it is. but it seems to be ok if I just don't stop moving.I am going out with a friend today so I will be ok. x

    ReplyDelete