Tuesday 4 January 2011

Yesterday I managed nearly 3 miles around the lake with Nikki. However we had to stop a few times because my cough was getting in the way. My chest burnt as if it was really cold but soon cleared. Today I thought that it was a good idea to do an indoor excerise so that I could make sure my lungs are ok. Even though it is on the playstation I still give it all my best and I worked up a decent sweat.

I am on lates tomorrow which means that I have the chance to go for a run first thing tomorrow morning but it might not be a good idea tomorrow night. So I am taking today as a cross training day/rest day and I am back out in the morning. Hopefull without a cough!

2 comments:

  1. well done for going out and giving it your all!

    keep it up - I often get on teh Wii to build up a sweat!

    Martyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! This is my first time at Janathon. I registered last year but didn't follow through with the blogging and support, so this year is the time!

    Keep up the good work!

    Mark
    Running Free: markxrunning
    Blog: http://markxspot.com/

    ReplyDelete